Monday, September 5, 2011

Off to Poland!


I am leaving in two days to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Poland Warsaw Mission. Woohoo! This song, "Set the World on Fire" is one of my favorite songs - I love the message and wanted to share it with you.

I will be at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) for nine weeks learning Polish and practicing teaching in Polish, and then I'll fly to Poland. It's always been a dream of mine to serve a mission because what I believe has changed me - I know who I am and why I'm here. Jesus Christ is why I believe in everything I believe. And He is why I'm serving a mission.

I will be gone for 18 months and will return to the states in March 2013. If you'd like to write me (I'd love to hear from you), here's where to send your letters! :)

From Sept. 2011-Nov. 8, 2011, write me at:
Sister Nicole Betty Sheahan
MTC Mailbox # 153
POL-WAR 1108
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After that (Nov. 9, 2011-March 2013), please send letters (and packages of Nutella! haha just jokes) to:
Sister Nicole Betty Sheahan
Poland Warsaw Mission
Swietych w Dniach Ostatnich
UI. Wiertnicza 135, 1 Pietro
02-952 Warszawa
Poland

I pray that God will be with you in your life - He always is if we'll just ask and put Him first. I will definitely be creating more music when I get home, but I've really felt this is where my Heavenly Father wants me right now.

I'll be MIA from this blog until about March 2013...

Onward & upward my friends!

Much love, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you will have a wonderful journey while on your mission. Your music is so beautiful and touches many. My favorite song is Why I Believe...it really touches my heart.

    ReplyDelete