Saturday, August 29, 2009

Make You Feel My Love [cover]



Thanks everyone who came to the Hammer Hands LIVE Playlist Concert Tuesday Night! It was one of my favorite shows ever, and that's because YOU guys are awesome. My friend, Chris, recorded "Make You Feel My Love" from that night so I wanted to share it with you. It's one of my favorite romantic songs. I remember first hearing it at the drive-in in NY when I saw "Hope Floats." Thank you Bob Dylan for writing this gorgeous song!!

Natachia Li joined me for a couple songs on the cello and it was so beautiful. I love the warmth and depth the cello brings. Hope you enjoy this and that you're doing well!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nicole, Nicole, Nicole...

    If only you knew just how amazing you are, my friend. I could listen to you all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wish I could have been there! Muah! :) PS. Cute shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I loved your songs and voice. I share your songs in my blog. Knew it in the Sherelle Christensen s blog.
    Congratulation!!!!
    Taty
    Brasil
    Ps. I m sorry for my English.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!
    love you!
    can't wait to see you perform tonight

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful performance! Well Done!!!
    Love,
    Kel-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nicole,

    Has anyone mentioned lately that you are beautiful?

    Cordially,
    Me

    ReplyDelete