Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two of my BESTEST friends

They will always be my little brothers but they sure have grown into amazing men!

My twin brothers, Brian and Scott, go into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) tomorrow where they'll be for two months. Then Scotty's going to the Santiago Chile Mission and Brian's going to the Osorno Chile Mission for the next two years.

I'm SO proud of them. It's funny looking back and remembering when they were babies and would love to play in the toilet...it was HILARIOUS. Now 19 years later, here they are going to share something that they have come to know for themselves is true, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, with the people in Chile.

Thinking of that makes me look at little babies in a whole different way. Each baby grows up and has such great potential to change the world for the better.

I'm definitely going to miss my brothers while they are gone the next two years, but I'm more excited for them. They are going because they want to go and because they know Jesus Christ is their Savior and they want to share the beautiful message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone.

I talked to Brian and Scott on the phone tonight to say goodbye. I already gave them a zillion hugs when I saw them a week ago. :) Their advice to me for the next two years? Flirt. Hahaha my brothers. I love everything about them. They're two of my bestest buds in the whole wide world.

Scooter and I

Brian the lion and I (...and Scotty's waving arms in the background)

Yay for family and color coordination ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment