Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am His Daughter

I had the blessing to sing this song, "I am His Daughter" on the EFY 2010 album, written by my amazing friends Stephanie Mabey and Debra Fotheringham. I ran across this beautiful video that a lady made and put with this song; I love this video because you can see the light in these women and they radiate that they know who they are. It just reminded me of how lucky I am to know that I am a daughter of God. Truly knowing and remembering that every day changes everything.

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, I heard this song recently - and had to find you and say thank you. And then forward it to all my friends. I absolutely love it and your voice is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent. The world needs music like this to remind us of who we really are. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where I can find the piano music for this song. My daughters love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song! I would love to get the sheet music for this, any ideas?

    ReplyDelete