Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day, Dad!



My Dad is AWESOME. He has taught me so much about working hard and being diligent. In high school, I would go to him all the time with questions and we'd spend hours working on math and physics problems together. He is such a hard worker and SO smart. He's a nuclear engineer and right now is away working in Florida on a project and often works 10-12 hour days! He is amazing. My Dad has always been so supportive of me following my dreams. I know I wouldn't be where I am without all of his incredible support and love.

One of my favorite memories with my Dad is when I broke my ankle in high school playing soccer. Our team went to state and so my Dad drove me all the way to State Championships. And in Montana, where everywhere you go is at least three hours away, it was a long drive. But it was so much fun to just be with my Dad. He is wonderful.

Here's a little tribute video we made for you. Wish we all could be together today but know we all love you so much. Mom, Whit, Brian, Scott and I are so grateful for you, your love, and all you do for us. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment